1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Business Licenses
Annual business licenses are required for Restaurants, Food Dealers, Liquor, Taxi, and Amusement Devices (including pool tables and bowling alleys).  Click here for license applications.

Initial liquor license requests must be made in writing to the Village of Antioch Liquor Commissioner.  For more information on obtaining a liquor license, please contact Village Clerk Lori Romine at 847-395-1000 x 12 or lromine@antioch.il.gov.

More information is available on our Business Resources webpage.

If you are hosting an event, special event licenses may be required.  All hosts must complete a Special Event Application.  Additional licenses for liquor and raffles are required as well.  If you have any questions regarding your event, please contact Shawn Roby at 847-838-4032.