Village of Antioch Briefing Room
Welcome to the Village of Antioch Briefing Room. This webpage is dedicated to report on decisions made by the Village Board that affect the residents of the Village of Antioch. On this page you'll find press releases, news updates, upcoming agenda items and recent actions taken by your elected officials. This page will contain factual information, and is not intended to express the opinions of any individual elected official or staff. If you would like to subscribe to receive briefing room updates, please click here.
To view complete agendas or approved minutes, please go to our online documents here.
Recent Village Board Action
|Upcoming Village Board Meetings
April 12, 2017 Committee of the Whole Meeting
Approval of the March 15, 2017 Committee of the Whole Meeting Minutes as presented
1. CIP and Budget Review
2. Park Dedication Policy
3. Annual Meeting Schedule
April 17, 2017 Public Hearing and Village Board Meeting:
7PM - Public Hearing regarding a request for annexation into the Village of Antioch for property located at 22855 W. Route 173
7:30 PM or Immediately Following the Public Hearing - Regular Meeting
1. Oath of Office – Officer Timothy J. Malak
1. Approval of the March 20, 2017 regular meeting minutes as presented.
2. Approval of a Resolution Granting a Special Event Liquor License for the Antioch Lions Club for the Independence Day Celebration to be held July 4, 2017; waiving all fees – Resolution No. 17-18
3. Approval of a Resolution Granting a Special Event Liquor License for the Antioch Lions Club Annual Chicken BBQ & Auction to be held July 30, 2017; waiving all fees – Resolution No. 17-19
4. Approval of a Resolution for a Special Event Liquor License request from the Village of Antioch for Summer Wine Walk on June 3, 2017; waiving all fees – Resolution No. 17-20
5. Consideration of a Resolution amending the Park Bench Dedication Policy – Resolution No. 17-21
6. Consideration to ratify payment of the April 3, 2017 accounts payable as prepared by staff.
7. Consideration of payment of accounts payable as prepared by staff.
8. Consideration of a Resolution amending the annual meeting schedule – Resolution No. 17-22
9. Consideration of a Resolution for Maintenance Under the Illinois Highway Code authorizing the expenditure of Motor Fuel Tax (MFT) funds in the amount of $509,350 for the 2017 Road Program – Resolution No. 17-23
10. Consideration of an Ordinance dedicating a portion of Orchard Street – Ordinance No. 17-04-10
11. Consideration of an Annexation and Annexation Agreement, Special Use for a Planned Unit Development, Rezoning to B-3, and Concept Plan for the Petty Farm located on Route 173 and N. Lincoln Avenue.
To view recently approved resolutions and ordinances, please click here.
|Press Releases & Upcoming Events and News Updates
Job Opportunity - Water Wastewater Operator
Commission Member Vacancies - Planning & Zoning Board
Recycle Campaign Signs
Great America Tickes on Sale
Spring Clean Up Day Scheduled for Thursday, May 18, 2017
|Reports and Village Correspondence
PZB 16-14 - Kunes Ford proposed Annexation, Special Use for Planned Unit Development, Rezoning, and Preliminary/Final Plat for Kunes Ford.
PZB 17-02 - Petty Farm proposed Annexation Agreement for a 13.0 acre commercial property at Route 173 and N. Lincoln Avenue and commonly known as 22855 W. Route 173.
PZB 17-03 - Skipper Buds proposed Annexation, Special Use for Planned Unit Development, Rezoning, and Concept Plan for a commercial site located at Route 173 and N. First Avenue.
2017 Draft Budget Presentation
Connections Magazine - Spring 2016
Spring & Summer Program Guide
Water and Sewer Bills Online
Authentic Antioch Website
*Public Works distributes list of non-flushable items
The Content of the webpage is approved by the Village Administrator and staff and is not intended for the use of outside agencies and their announcements. Any organizations wishing to distribute event information may continue to do so through the Authentic Antioch website. Please email Shawn Roby to submit your articles.